FASHION ADVICE FROM ME TO YOU
• No bra whenever possible.
• Socks and Sandals
• Stripes and Spots
• Mismatched Colors and patterns (but they look matched to me).
• Flats or VERY high heels. (If you’re gonna be uncomfortable you may as well go all the way).
• Burberry Children (why pay full price if you’re small enough to fit into the affordable stuff).
• Ask Annabelle Harron – I’ll do what she recommends
• Schön Magazine – they’re seriously the forefront of fashion.
shop the post
Gintare (every piece is unique, limited supply of everything, mostly one offs and unique pieces – attention to detail is incredible)
Rhea Costa (for everything Velour)
Dolce & Gabana (lace and curves)
Prabal Gurung (everything that comes from Nepal)
Alice McCall (as I was writing this I just went on an online shopping spree for all things denim and flared from Alice McCall!)