FASHION | A PIECE OF HISTORY

Select7_Sophia_Esperanza_916.jpg

The absolute best place to find unique staple pieces for your closet is at a vintage shop! Even for those who don’t live near eclectic vintage shops, shopping online is just as exciting. I’m so drawn to things that have character and history. With vintage clothes, you’re borrowing someone’s piece of history. Besides the fact that vintage items are so unique and usually not mass produced, the environmental component is such a positive. Vintage items are pre-existing and don’t create new waste — therefore are the most sustainable type of clothing in my book! About 80% of my closet is vintage. The other 20% is a mix of Reformation and local vendors and reworked clothes on Depop.

My favorite online shop for faux leather boots is Moo Shoes. I will most likely be buried in combat boots, I’m convinced. Another site that I’ve become infatuated with, is Rombaut. Their pieces are so edgy and can be worn with anything.


shop the post


Select7_Sophia_Esperanza_930.jpg

I have so many friends ask me where to find good quality purses that don’t come at the expense of an animal. My top three are Stella McCartney, Matt & Nat and Me-Dusa .

Etsy is my favorite place to find handcrafted jewelry. I like buying from local artisans to support small business.